Sunday, December 13, 2009

baby day out

Dunno which weekends, me and the family bring baby shopping at Pavilion.
the purpose we go there is to take pictures... semangat nya~~
what to do... my house got this KAM POR LOR...
the King of the house.... hahaha.....
next time need to go Zoo Negara, Genting, eat KFC, McD....
hahahaha.... gan jiong....
here are the pics we took tatday.



Parent and the Kam Por Lor


Por Por and Leng auntie....
wahahahahaha

Lut face ^^


My darling...
he look like me....
wheeeeee~~



Baby's car...


my father super duper sek him.
can see through tis pic...

cant wait for Chinese New Year..
wanna wear cheong sum with him.. hehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Network Monitoring system for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central automated deployment
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室 , 夜色聊天室